Date: 2nd April 2019
Location: New York City, NY (USA)
In a series of US cloud roadshows we’ll provide a technical overview on the key deliverables of Oracle cloud. We’ll explore and understand how Oracle’s cloud complements and extends a traditional enterprise offering, helping industry leaders prioritize and leverage Oracle technology.
Specifically focusing on IaaS and PaaS (especially DBaaS) solutions, we’ll demonstrate how they can be integrated with your existing Oracle footprint either as stand-alone environments for special projects or as part of a maturing hybrid cloud ecosystem.
In this full day workshop, we’ll cover:
- Maximizing Platform as a Service
- Cloud compare round 2: Oracle and AWS
- What to expect from PaaS vs SaaS – an operations support view
- Successful cloud patterns for deployment, operations, and cloud management
- Cloud financials
- Hands-on with deploying cloud services
- Multi-cloud integration strategies and architecture ramifications
- Locking down the cloud: Tips and tools for conquering cloud security and auditing
Date: April, 2nd 2019
Location: New York, NY
9.00 am Registration, coffee & bagels
9.30 am Start
12.30 pm Lite lunch
4.00 pm Depart
All participants will need to bring a laptop and already have an SSH Client (e.g. PuTTy) installed with familiarity on how to use. During this session, participants will also need to create Oracle Cloud trial accounts that they can continue to use beyond the workshop.
The workshop will be hands-on for all attendees so you’ll be able to interact with Oracle key public cloud assets. Space is limited, recommended early registration.