This is an educational, on-demand webinar. The session has been pre-recorded and is available for you to watch at your convenience. If you would like to discuss any of the subjects in the webinar, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
Many conversations about Oracle E-Business Suite cloud migrations – both within your organization and with cloud vendors – focus on moving your entire EBS estate to the cloud in a single step, complete with closely coupled applications. We know this approach isn’t suitable for everyone, while for others, the timing isn’t right.
But have you considered using the cloud more selectively, in a way that doesn’t require a production migration, but still brings a variety of benefits?
This can be low-risk, quick to deliver, and provide tangible value, while enabling you to experience running E-Business Suite in the cloud, thereby laying a pathway to move production at a later date, should you wish to.
In this 20-minute on-demand webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some common challenges organizations face with on-premises E-Business Suite deployments
- How to address these, using the cloud
- Five key cloud opportunities for E-Business Suite users, including some you may not have considered
- An example roadmap towards achieving these opportunities
- How to change the conversation from big-bang migrations to a more gradual approach
- Date: On-demand
- Duration: 20 minutes