Date: Monday 23rd March, 2020
Who should attend: DBAs, architects, CIOs
Join the latest Cintra Oracle architecture webinar, understand how you can modernize your Oracle platform with the Oracle Database Appliance and the Oracle Cloud.
The webinar will address the many benefits of evolving to an optimized Oracle architecture based on the Database Appliance Engineered System. We’ll review how the family of ODAs provides compelling benefits for lower database software costs, high-availability, greater performance and simplified patching and management.
You will hear about real-world examples of organizations who have benefited significantly from these modern Oracle architectures.
- Date: Monday 23rd March
- Time: 10am (KSA) / 11am (UAE)
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Location: Online webinar
- A review of the common challenges of traditional Oracle database architectures
- Benefits of running Oracle applications and databases on Oracle hardware
- Detailed review of the latest family of Database Appliance
- Discussion around how the ODA can help reduce licensing costs
- Cintra reference architectures based on the Database Appliance
- Peer-to-Peer references: how organizations have achieved greater service levels with Industry specific success stories