Date: Thursday 9th May 2019
The latest Oracle architecture solutions webinar on Tuesday 11th December, focusing on modernizing your Oracle architecture with the Oracle Database Appliance.
The webinar will address the many benefits of building an Oracle architecture based on the Oracle Database Appliance Engineered Systems. We’ll review how the family of ODAs provides compelling benefits for simplified high-availability, greater performance and lower database software costs.
We’ll be providing real-world examples of customers who have benefited significantly from the next generation architectures.
- Date: Thursday 9th May 2019
- Time: 10:00 (Eastern) and 15:00 (UK)
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Location: Online webinar
- A review of the common challenges of traditional Oracle database architectures
- Benefits of running Oracle databases on Oracle hardware
- Detailed review of the newly released family of Database Appliance.
- Discussion around how the ODA helps avoid exposure to high database software licensing costs
- Cintra reference architectures based on the Database Appliance
- Peer-to-Peer references: how organizations have achieved greater service levels with Industry specific success stories