Date: Thursday April 15th, 2021
Customer update: Migrate and run your Oracle workloads in ANY of the major cloud environments.
In this customer update, over the course of 45-minutes we’ll explore how to run your Oracle applications and database workloads anywhere, including AWS, Google Cloud (GCP), Oracle Cloud, Azure and Private Clouds (Exadata).
During the interactive session we’ll focus on:
- How customers should assess their Oracle estates, to enable them to right size the Oracle workloads for any cloud
- When is it appropriate to run Oracle in AWS
- When Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is the best option
- When you should consider Google Cloud Platform
- When is it appropriate to remain on-prem and modernize to the private cloud
- Understand the commercial licensing implications of each cloud option
- Date: Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Time: 9am Central / 10am Eastern / 3pm UK
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Location: Online webinar