Date: Thursday May 20th, 2021
Oracle Unlimited License Agreements (ULA): The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
In this session, we look at the good, the bad and the ugly of entering into an Oracle Unlimited License Agreement (ULA). What is a ULA? Is it the right arrangement for your organization? And how do you exit a ULA?
When negotiating or entering into an Oracle ULA, it’s important you:
- Know what you’re using today
- Understand what you’re likely to be using tomorrow
- Future-proof your organization by negotiating-in some Cloud migration and usage clauses
In order to make an informed decision, and avoid unexpected cost, Cintra recommend you work with an independent partner prior to entering into a ULA negotiation, and through the lifecycle of the ULA term.
- Date: Thursday May 20th, 2021
- Time: 10 am CT / 11 am ET / 4 pm GMT
- Duration: 35 minutes
- Location: Online webinar