Job Title: Cloud Architect
Location: Bristol/Glasgow/London, UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas, India and Dubai.
We are looking to grow our established Architecture team, with a Cloud Architect with a strong networking background, 1+ yrs experience with cloud, and knowledge of automation.
Be part of one of the most exciting and well-regarded technology transformation companies in the world, working with some of the brightest minds in the business, for some of the biggest brands on the planet
Know your Oracle tech inside out? Love innovating and problem-solving? Want to be part of a team that makes a real difference to some of the biggest brands in the world? Then a career at Cintra could be perfect next step for you.
- Linux OS/Server experience and Windows Server experience
- Networking experience (Hardware and Virtual Switches)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and firewalls
- Knowledge about Cloud Platforms (one or more of: AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform/Oracle OCI)
- Knowledge about Virtual Machine concepts
- Knowledge of Security related topics
- Knowledge of automation tools (ansible, terraform preferred)
- HA architecture (clustering, RAC, ADG, failover etc.), multiple DC architecture, multi cloud
- A high level of customer facing time, building out requirements, drafting solutions, presenting them internally and externally to customers.
- Communication and confidence are key to succeed in this role
- Cloud experience that can be ported over to or included with OCI
- Pre-Sales experience desirable but not essential for this role
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Computer Science Degree or relevant experience in an Architect role
- Additional knowledge related to Databases/Application Servers/Distributed environments would be advantageous – particularly Oracle.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.