Job Title: Account Executive
Location: New York
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra Software & Services is an established database implementation and managed services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace with a specific focus on Cloud based solutions and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas and India.
We are looking to grow our sales team, with Field Sales Reps who have extensive experience in selling business applications (software/cloud solutions), on premise and Cloud infrastructure and related consulting services, to prospective and existing clients. Primary responsibilities involve managing accounts, including the entire sales process from prospecting and solution development, through contract negotiations, closing and post- sales support. The candidate must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. The job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgement. Travel may be required.
Must have experience:
- Experience selling complex on premise and Cloud software solutions
- Drive revenue growth by building and expanding business partner revenue and increasing Cintra’s local market share.
- Providing direction and mentoring to members of a team.
- Forecasting and managing sales expenses.
- Advanced Client relations, sales, negotiation and closing new business.
- Highly developed technical and business skills in areas of specialization.
- A Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives, territory/account plan development.
- Acting as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Strong understanding of Oracle Technology and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
Nice to have experience:
- Experience selling Cloud solutions in the IaaS or PaaS space
- Experience selling Database solutions
- Experience selling professional services (i.e. Managed Services, Software implementation services)
- Experience with selling AWS RDS and EC2 solutions
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- 6 plus years’ experience including a minimum of 4 years technology or consulting sales experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed presentation skills
Cintra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.