Job Title: Associate Service Desk Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra is an enterprise multi-cloud integrator and managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to private and public cloud platforms. The company has a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.
We have an immediate need for Fresh Graduates for the position of Assciate IT Service Desk analyst to join our talented Service desk team which will be based out of the Chandigarh, India. In addition to a bachelor’s degree/IT certification, we are looking for strong self-starters able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, ability to take ownership and achieve outcome-based goals with minimal supervision.
Certain responsibilities related to Level 1 Service Desk Support are identified briefly below:
• 24×7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support
• Managing the central mailbox and addressing the user queries
• Track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
• Helpdesk (Ticket Logging, dispatching & email support)
• Liaison & co-ordinate with Level 1 support and escalate the issue to L2 on time
• Ultimate responsibility for ownership of all customers incidents or logged service requests
• Track the incidents to a conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
• Sending the daily reports – Logged, Resolved, Open tickets [Pending with L2]
• Provide Incident, query and service request management and monitoring (incl. escalation)
• Review and Maintain internal Service Desk Support/knowledge Base – Nucleus/Jira/Confluence
• Report on known outage and service impacts
• Preferred fair knowledge and relevant experience in Alert Monitoring (incl. escalation)
• Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively
• Use of soft skills – Listen, Empathy, Courtesy etc.
• Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & professionally
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer
and managing back-to-back calls when
• Ability to work in isolation & to drive resolution in line with support requirements.
• Willing to learn & adapt to changing environments. Drive for results.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience in using helpdesk ticketing system (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy etc..)
• Good knowledge of ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management
• High level written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them
independently in a timely manner
• Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge
• Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously
• Must be flexible to work in rotating shifts
• Support Service Desk KPI/TTI measures.
• Intermediate Excel skills for reporting (for e.g., VLOOKUP, Pivot, Index, Match)
• Be part of a rostered-on call team during weekends
• Develop and maintain both technical and customer documentation for standards, processes
• Strong customer service skills with a passion to exceed customer expectations.
• Knowledge of ITIL v3, ideally with an ITIL certification.
Optional Skills Requirements
• Previous Experience/ Familiarity with Service Management/Incident management tools (JIRA
service management, ServiceNow, Remedy etc..
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills desired but not required
• Experience/Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS desired but not required
• Minimum of 0-2 years IT experience within a IT Service Desk function preferred
Soft Skills Requirements
• The ability to work well with internal and customers facing teams is a requirement.
• Communication – both written and verbal – are very important skills in this role.
• Strong collaboration skills and knowledge of collaboration tools.
• Strong self-starter able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, ability to take ownership and
achieve outcome-based goals with minimal supervision.
• Time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills in high pressure situations.
Qualifications and Certifications
• Education: BE or B.Tech or any other related professional degree preferred.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.