Cintra is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas, India and Dubai.
We are looking to grow our established Architecture team, with a Cloud Architect with a strong networking background, 3+ years of experience with cloud, and knowledge of automation.
Be part of one of the most exciting and well-regarded technology transformation companies in the world, working with some of the brightest minds in the business, for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
Know your Oracle tech inside out? Love innovating and problem-solving? Want to be part of a team that makes a real difference to some of the biggest brands in the world? Then a career at Cintra could be perfect next step for you.
- Hands-on experience with one or more Public Clouds (AWS /OCI/ Azure)
- Experience configuring On-premises to Cloud Connectivity (i.e. VPNs, Direct Connections, and Hybrid Cloud Solutions)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and firewalls
- Linux OS/Server and Windows Server experience
- Knowledge about Virtual Machines. Container concepts would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Security as it relates to Cloud Environments including the Shared Security Model
- Knowledge of automation tools (ansible, terraform preferred)
- Understanding of HA architecture (clustering, RAC, ADG, failover etc.), multiple DC architecture, multi cloud integration
- A high level of customer facing time, requirements gathering, architecting solutions, presenting internally and externally to customers.
- Communication and confidence are key to succeeding in this role
- Experience supporting sales opportunities through their lifecycle including qualification, discovery, solution design, customer presentations, business case development & tender responses (RFx’s)
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Computer Science Degree or relevant experience in an Architect role
- Additional knowledge related to Databases/Application Servers/Distributed environments would be advantageous – particularly Oracle.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity