Job Title: Full Stack Java & Angular Developer
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra is an enterprise multi-cloud integrator and managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to private and public cloud platforms. The company has a global presence with offices in New York, UK, and India.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer with experience building web applications in Java & Angular to work with our mission-critical internal systems. You will be responsible for development across the full life cycle, from new features, the creation of new REST endpoints, unit testing and production service issue resolution. We’re looking for candidates who have a strong Java 11 development, Web, Spring Security/Spring Data and Angular.
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications & bug reports.
• Develop web-based user interfaces.
• Design and create REST APIs and services.
• Write automated tests and produce high-quality software.
• Interface with a variety of different data stores, including Oracle and
• Help to continuously improve the team by contributing ideas and suggestions.
• Work with end users to resolve issues and take feedback.
Systems Skills Requirements
• 3+ years’ experience in developing web applications in Java (v 11+).
• 2+ years’ experience with developing web applications in Angular (v9+).
• Experience with Java application servers.
• Experience with Spring Framework (Data & Security).
• Experience with Struts 2 framework.
• Experience with JPA & Hibernate.
• Experience integrating with and/or designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
• Experience building UI components using Angular and TypeScript.
• Good knowledge of Git & feature-branch workflow.
• Understanding of databases, relational data-structures, data-normalization & SQL
Optional Skills Requirements
• Advanced knowledge and experience developing and working with relational databases
such as PostgreSQL & Oracle.
• Experience developing using NoSQL and distributed storage technologies such as
• Experience with the Wildfly application server.
• Experience with VMs/Containers/Cloud.
• Knowledge of Linux and happy working on the command line.
Soft Skills Requirements
• The ability to work well with internal and customers facing teams is a requirement.
• Communication – both written and verbal – are very important skills in this role.
• Strong collaboration skills and knowledge of collaboration tools.
• Time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills in high pressure situations.
Qualifications and Certifications
• Education: BE or B.Tech (Computer Science)
• Any Java based certifications are desirable.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.