Job Title: HR Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra Software & Services is an established database services provider, multi cloud practice, Oracle Platinum Partner and AWS Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the US, UK, and India.
We are looking for a Human Resource Manager based in UK, who will be the steward of people management at the organization. This role is about building a high-impact team and organizational culture that empowers people to take charge and create a large-scale societal change. We are looking for an early-career leader with the energy and vision to lead the HR practice. As an HR Manager, you will recruit the best of the talent force, train the team, define, and build organizational culture, lead internal HR processes, and engage the team in an environment of learning and growth.
Selection and Induction Process
- Ownership of employment offer making process, including internal benchmarking, approvals, and offer letter generation.
- Develop and manage a strong induction process for all new joiners so that they are well integrated into the organization and receive support during their probation period.
- Conduct exit interviews, collect feedback, and proactively suggest ways in which organizational practices can be improved.
- Develop and implement career development plans, review cycle under the guidance of the Director, with appropriate incentives in place to reward high-performing and high-potential employees.
- Ensure HR-related documentation is organized and accurate, backed up, and fully compliant.
- Coordinate external benchmarking exercises liaising with agencies as well as all internal stakeholders. Monitor attendance and track employee leave, overtime, etc. as per organizational policies.
- Align the organization’s practices in tune with the laws, tax laws, permissible working hours, minimum wages, and a no-discrimination policy.
- Accurate and timely payroll creating and processing, liaising with Directors and Finance Team
- Ensure 100% HR Compliance (PF, ESI, Audits, etc.)
- Create and publish HR Dashboards and reports
- Communicate HR policies to all the staff across the different programs as and when required
- Review of policies periodically, suggesting changes to the senior leadership team, in order to increase employee retention and employee satisfaction
- Partner with senior leadership on building a value-based culture, vision, and alignment within the organization
- Handle grievances, counsel employees, and take disciplinary actions as and when required.
Organizational Culture and Internal Communication
- Develop internal communication initiatives to cultivate a culture built around Inclusion and organizational values
- Plan and implement different forums/events like staff meetings, managers meetings, staff retreats, etc. in line with the overall vision and mission.
- Develop and support learning and development across key roles, including implementing G&A (Goals and Accomplishments processes) and competency frameworks – work closely with people managers in its implementation
- Design, develop and deliver training materials and content for bespoke training sessions at every level for the team
- Evaluate and strengthen talent management practices
Required Experience and Qualifications
· 5 to 8 Years
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
- CIPD Level 5 or working towards
- Successfully taking a business through acquisition
- Target driven, detail-oriented, and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law