Cintra is an established database services provider, Oracle Platinum Partner and AWS Global Advanced Consulting Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas, India and Dubai. We are now looking to expand the Inside Sales Team in our vibrant NY office.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a drive to learn and grow. The individual must be proactive, integrate Cintra’s values/goals to motivate oneself and others. He/ She must have a passion for excellence and desire to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Identifies revenue opportunities within potential or existing customers through phone communication, email, programs and other activities as needed
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’s established trading partners as requested.
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads and meetings through the sales pipeline
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customer
- Works closely with Prime sales reps, Field Sales Reps, management and Pre-Sales
- Responds to requests from customers for information
- Has an interest in learning about business challenges and how technology and Cintra’s service offerings can help solve them
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Ability and aptitude to learn and improve
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline is preferred but not essential.
- Confidence and ability to engage on B2B calls
- 12 months of experience in telephone sales or sales support role – experience within hospitality is also considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and resilient attitude
- A desire to build a career in IT sales
- Spanish speaker preferred but not a requirement
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law