Cintra is an established enterprise cloud MSP services provider and an Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas, India and Dubai.
We have an opening for a Global IT Systems Operations Manager position, who is self-motivated and has proven track record in managing internal IT and cloud-based systems and with experience of enterprise security and compliance requirements for a managed services provider.
- 5+ years of IT systems operations experience, experience of Oracle a plus
- 2+ years of managing cloud based systems with Azure or AWS
- Strong experience with Azure and Office365, Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems/platforms administration
- Experience with networking, firewalls, storage and security administration
- Experience with all aspects of disaster recovery and backup technologies
- Experience with implementation and internal technical support of business systems
- Experience in running and achieving compliance of ISO Certifications
- Experience of establishing and governing security processes and technologies
- Experience of change management, ticket systems and
- Able to quickly and accurately troubleshoot and communicate with staff and management
- Ability to perform detailed work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of and experience of service delivery under ITIL would be an added plus
- IT Systems Operations
- Monitoring of servers, networks, and systems for outages, irregularities and performance
- Assess systems logs and user reports, to determine areas for improvement or repair.
- Collaborate with IT staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Provide direct user support by handling help desk or service desk escalations.
- Develop IT policies and procedures to ensure that the department operates effectively and reliably, develop guides for users and technicians, such as FAQ documents.
- Analyze systems operation’s needs, evaluate technical solutions, and apply industry best practices to provide effective solutions
- Provides recommendations regarding hardware and software and cloud services for planning and budgeting
- Assist with the evaluation, implementation and rollout of new applications and systems, to meet Cintra’s business requirements
- Assess business needs related to equipment and services and presents them to vendors, manage and compare pricing and vendor bids with their department’s budget.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and services
- Ensure data protection performance and reliability across systems
- Assist with security audits and compliance, including ISO27001 and GDPR
- Assess, develop and maintain corporate security practices
- Research, design, and implement systems for optimal security
- Organize security penetration testing and action remediation
- Hardware/Software Procurement
- Evaluate and price corporate software solutions as the need arises
- Coordinate and manage hardware procurements (Laptops, Servers)
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field or commensurate experience