Cintra is an established database architecture services provider and Oracle Platinum partner. Cintra’s database architecture services include the design, implementation, and ongoing proactive support of high performance, highly available, scalable, and manageable database architectures.
Cintra’s proactive managed services for Oracle and SQL Server architectures are based on a foundation of proven processes, best practices and blueprints that ensure well managed low risk delivery of expert database support services.
This support foundation is provided on a real time delivery model which is unmatched in the market for support response, resulting in an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction.
Cintra’s Platinum Partner status means that Cintra has the ability to resell all Oracle technology products, and further enables us to provide the highest quality solutions for our customers’ business needs and challenges. Our long standing position as an Oracle Global Platinum partner partners provides you with the confidence that you are dealing with an authority when it comes to database solutions.
· Ability to complete assigned, discrete, single-step tasks with no supervision and meet clearly stated deadlines
· Ability to complete assigned complex, multi-step tasks with limited supervision and mentorship from more senior staff members
· Ability to independently study and learn new technology concepts, including hands-on labs and guided tutorials
· Ability to demonstrate proficiency to advanced knowledge in 1 or more core technologies / platforms
· Ability to provide weekly status reports to supervisor on tasks completed, priorities, and planned tasks
Specific Function Requirements
· Ability to participate in customer meetings and status calls with requested reports and documentation
· Ability to draft and proof-read internal and customer facing documents
· Ability to take detailed notes and capture action items during internal and customer meetings
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members and supervisor on project tasks, identified issues / risks, scheduling, and roadblocks.
Specific Department Requirements
· Ability to provide on-call, level 1 support for Sensor customers
· Ability to provide on-call, level 2 support for Sensor customers for 1 or more technologies