Cintra is an established database architecture services provider and Oracle Platinum partner. Cintra’s database architecture services include the design, implementation, and ongoing proactive support of high performance, highly available, scalable, and manageable database architectures.
Cintra’s proactive managed services for Oracle and SQL Server architectures are based on a foundation of proven processes, best practices and blueprints that ensure well managed low risk delivery of expert database support services.
This support foundation is provided on a real time delivery model which is unmatched in the market for support response, resulting in an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction.
Cintra’s Platinum Partner status means that Cintra has the ability to resell all Oracle technology products, and further enables us to provide the highest quality solutions for our customers’ business needs and challenges. Our long standing position as an Oracle Global Platinum partner partners provides you with the confidence that you are dealing with an authority when it comes to database solutions.
The role involves custom developed Internet, Business Intelligence and Compensation Systems and requires strong Oracle E-Business Applications, Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies (SOA and ADF Applications), WebLogic and Shell Scripting and Java/J2EE.
- Understand, monitor and assist in leading change and automation into the development life cycle, and the development process, to carry forward configuration management best practices.
- Represent the configuration management discipline in interdepartmental teams and task forces.
- Maintain and enhance the CM Framework standards consistently for all applications as needed.
- Execute the build and install software releases in development and test environments consistently for all applications.
- Assist developers with questions and problems related to the version control tool, or general configuration management process.
- Perform problem isolation, trouble-shooting, and debugging, and documentation of work.
- Maintain the build and packaging process for each product.
- Assist with Coordination activities and deployment windows with Corporate Release Management.
- Establish and implement Deployment Standards and Best Practices.
- Ensure Change Management Processes and Procedures being followed.
- Execute Refreshes, Configuration and Rebuilds of Development, Test, UAT and Release Environments.
- Support the Development counterparts to ensure that they have everything they need to succeed and ensure the teams are equipped with the right servers, access, process and tools to get their work done.
- Create scripts/code to integrate custom code changes into deployment/tracking tools and troubleshoot deployment issues.