Cintra is an established Oracle architecture solutions and managed services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner, with a global presence in New York, Dallas, UK, Dubai and India.
The company is growing at a fast pace in the face of IT modernization and cloud transformation, we are looking for high caliber individuals with a proven track record to join our world class enterprise solutions presales team based out of New York City.
We are seeking individuals with a proven track record in designing Oracle based architecture solutions for on-prem and the cloud. The solutions design includes database, middleware, engineered systems and public cloud. The role requires positioning of Cintra’s solutions and services to our customers, partners and prospects. The candidate will support our sales teams and services delivery team to drive private and public cloud solutions
Cintra is at the forefront of transforming the Oracle customer base to the cloud, including architecture transformation and application transformations. Cintra has developed a methodology known as RapidCloud to help organizations through the transformation journey. Rapidcloud covers the key areas of transformation focus including Discovery, Design, Build, Migrate, Optimize and Manage.
This important position provides the opportunity to play a key role in the vision and execution of Cintra’s cloud transformation services.
Primary responsibilities involve opportunity and solution discovery, design and presentation of solutions based on customer requirements. Previous hands-on and pre-sales technical experience with Oracle technologies is essential, hands on cloud experience is preferred. With the ability to lead technical discussions and identify the right solution for our customers’ needs.
- Demonstrable track record of leading sales opportunities through their lifecycle including qualification, discovery, solution development, solution presentation, business case development and RFx’s, demonstrations & PoC’s
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in Oracle technology (database, engineered systems and/or middleware)
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience with Public Cloud PaaS & IaaS offerings from a major cloud vendor (eg. Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle)
- Working knowledge of systems and networking design
- Demonstrated ability to define solutions that address customer requirements
- Exposure and knowledge of cloud topics include automation, containers.
- A proven track record of delivering customer success
- Ability to present complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Enthusiasm for hands on learning and a desire to understand how technology can solve business problems
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft tools including visio, powerpoint and excel
- MS degree or equivalent experience
- Individuals with strong vertical industry focus are also desired.
- Experience with technologies that automate infrastructure and software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment, such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Multi-cloud exposure with knowledge of AWS and Azure.
- An understanding of application development/deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance
- Experience supporting Software Vendors (ISV’s) through cloud transformation
- Knowledge of core security concepts
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.