Cintra Software Private Limited is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas, India and Dubai.
We have an opening for a dynamic Oracle EBS Administrator, who is self-motivated and has strong experience as an EBS Administrator. The ideal candidate will bring both technical expertise and hands-on understanding of business process and operations. This position is the liaison between management, Information Services, Strategic Planning and Analysis, and the users of database applications.
The position involves a mixture of production support and project delivery activities. The individual filling this position is expected to work in shifts and provide production support ownership, tracking systems related tasks.
The individual must follow instructions and be focused on establishing and maintaining communication with both customers and Cintra Technical team to keep them updated. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior experience, we want to hear from you.
- Install, support, patch and upgrade of a multi-tier EBS 12.1.3 & 12.2 environments
- Support, upgrade, and maintain the Oracle technical stack (Database 11g/12c, 10g AS, and WebLogic 11g/12c)
- Setup and configure Parallel Concurrent Processing
- Patch Oracle EBS and database (one-off patches, patchsets, CPUs/SPUs, PSUs, and RPUs)
- Use utilities such as adop, adadmin, adpatch, adctrl, adrelink and admerge
- Maintain Oracle Workflow and manage and troubleshoot configuration of workflow mailer
- Setup multi-node with shared APPL_TOP architecture using Autoconfig
- Upgrade EBS applications and databases from one major version to another
- Troubleshoot issues with forms, Apache, concurrent programs, and concurrent managers
- Create DR test plans and execute against them periodically
- Diagnose and solve issues within the Oracle E-Business suite of technologies, including EBS, OAM, Weblogic, and other Oracle Middleware products
- Performance tuning — DB (11g) and R12 & 11iApps
- WebLogic performance Tuning and Troubleshooting from Oracle EBS perspective
- PCP, RAC with EBS, DMZ configuration and integrating 3rd party apps with EBS
- Working knowledge of middleware
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the following:
- EBS (R12.2 & R12.1) Application Administration – 8 years
- Core Oracle DBA knowledge – 8 years
- Working knowledge of OS – Linux, HP, Solaris – 8 years
- Experience with EBS 12.1 & 12.2
- EBS cloning experience