Job Title: Presales Solutions Architect
Location: New York City
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra Software & Services is an established enterprise IT services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas, India and Dubai.
We are looking to grow our established Presales team with a Solutions Architect who has extensive experience creating solutions based on Oracle’s software, hardware and cloud offerings. This role requires positioning of Cintra’s solutions and services to our customers, partners and prospects. The candidate will support the sales team in selling efforts with minimal supervision.
Primary responsibilities involve qualification, discovery, design and presentation of solutions based on customer requirements. Previous hands-on and pre-sales technical experience with Oracle technologies is essential, hands on cloud experience is preferred. With the ability to lead technical discussions and identify the right solution for our customers’ needs.
Localized travel will be required within the tri-state, although most of the work will be performed from our HQ offices in Manhattan. UK applicants may be eligible to work and travel to the US, subject to the approval of a valid US work Visa
Position Required Experience
- Demonstrable track record of leading sales opportunities through their lifecycle including qualification, discovery, solution development, solution presentation, business case development and RFx’s, demonstrations & PoC’s
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in Oracle technology (database and/or middleware)
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience with Public Cloud PaaS & IaaS offerings from a major vendor (eg. Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle)
- Thorough knowledge of systems and networking design
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as consultant, technical solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to present complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Enthusiasm for hands on learning and a desire to understand how technology can solve business problems
- An understanding of application development/deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance
- Experience with technologies that automate infrastructure and software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment, such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience with Oracle Engineered Systems, such as Exadata, ODA, ZFS Appliance
- Experience with BI & Analytics solutions such as Oracle Analytics Cloud and OBIEE
- Experience with non-relational data management solutions like NoSQL & Hadoop
- Knowledge of security regulatory requirements, such as GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, SOX
- Knowledge of major IT technology trends such as Digital, Big Data, Distributed Computing & AI/ML
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- At least 8 years of experience of Oracle implementation including building, developing and deploying applications
- Experience in a technical pre-sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to generate detailed solution architecture diagrams
- Highly developed presentation skills
- BS degree or equivalent experience
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.