Job Title: Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra is a multi-cloud and multi-database managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to modern cloud platforms. The company has a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.
We have an opening for a dynamic Project Manager with cloud exposure, who is self-motivated and has a strong track record. The ideal candidate will bring technical expertise, hands-on understanding of our business process and operations.
The individual should be accustomed to providing customer facing services. If you want to be challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you.
• Responsible for the overall planning, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
• Develop detailed work plans, including work breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment and management plans, staffing needs and project timelines.
• Identify, schedule and assign project activities, tasks and milestones.
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency to advanced knowledge in 1 or more project management methodologies
• Ability to provide weekly status reports to supervisor on tasks completed, priorities, and planned tasks
• Manage communication with project teams, stakeholders and business and IT management.
• Implement and facilitate change management within assigned projects.
• Ability to maintain high performing support services across Cintra’s delivery areas
• Experience in ITIL based service provision
• Ability to lead in customer meetings and status calls with requested reports and documentation
• Ability to draft and proof-read internal and customer facing documents
• Ability to manage difficult conversations with customers associated with billing, service quality and managing customers’ expectations against the demands of the internal sales team
• Ability to work with Cintra’s presales team in scoping and planning the delivery of new services for new and existing customers
• Ability to manage RACI, Incident Report and Major Incident processes
• Build and maintain dashboards of assigned projects & managed services accounts, including resource allocation, lead requirements gathering sessions to collect information on current architectural structure of customer’s environment
Specific Department Requirements
• Ability to effectively communicate in-person with Cintra and customer technical teams to coordinate joint task execution for predefined and agreed to tasks with minimal oversight
• Ability to show judgement in delivery escalations to senior management staff members to better ensure delivery success
• Oversee the timesheets, cost, accounting and billing of resources across the delivery team
• Evaluating delivery success, ensuring contracts remain commercially viable for Cintra
• Should be able to handle multiple accounts both project deliveries and managed services from time and Financials perspective.
• Ensure that all contracted services are delivered according to what has been defined in the contract, follow SLA Models and operational procedures
• Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Should be able to work with Global customers both in UK and US Regions, and coordinate with global teams and extend support.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 8 – 10 years of IT Infrastructure Project Management experience operating in a global environment.
• Working with or for an Oracle related business
• Cloud project experience
• 3 years of Cloud Infrastructure service delivery in Azure/OCI/AWS/Engineered Systems.
• Working with or for an IT services related business
• ITIL based qualifications
• Project management accreditation, JIRA and Confluence
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.