Job Title: Senior EBS DBA
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra Software is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas and India.
We have an opening for a Senior EBS DBA with cloud exposure, who is self-motivated and has a strong track record. The ideal candidate will bring strong core EBS database and middleware skills complemented by exposure in architecture design, OCI cloud and EBS managed services.
The individual should be accustomed to providing customer facing services from advisory,
implementation, upgrades, migrations to ongoing support. This role will play a technical leadrole and an expert who understands industry-specific needs in order to provide the business, driven consulting to prospects as well as existing customer. If you want to be challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you.
• Create and establish enterprise technology and architectural standards, roadmaps to
support EBS Migrations, upgrades and implementation projects.
• Expert in Install, support, patch and upgrade of a multi-tier EBS 12.1.3 & 12.2
• Support, upgrade, and maintain the Oracle technical stack (Database 11g/12c/19c,
10g AS, and WebLogic 12.1 and above)
• Oracle EBS and OAM Integration to implement SSO
• Setup and configure Parallel Concurrent Processing
• Patch Oracle EBS and database (one-off patches, patchsets, ETCC/CPUs/SPUs, PSUs,
• Cloning Oracle applications 12.1.3 and 12.2.*
• Use utilities such as adop, adadmin, adpatch, adctrl, adrelink and admerge
• Maintain Oracle Workflow and manage and troubleshoot configuration of workflow
• Setup multi-node with shared APPL_TOP architecture using Autoconfig
• Upgrade EBS applications and databases from one major version to another
• Troubleshoot issues with adop ,forms, Apache, concurrent programs, and
• Create DR test plans and execute against them periodically
• Diagnose and solve issues within the Oracle E-Business suite of technologies,
including EBS, OAM, WebLogic, and other Oracle Middleware products
• Performance tuning — DB (11g/12c/19c) and R12 & 11iApps
• WebLogic performance Tuning and Troubleshooting from Oracle EBS perspective
• PCP, RAC with EBS, DMZ configuration and integrating 3rd party apps with EBS
• Fusion Middleware Administration
• Perform database maintenance and Optimizations tasks such as index usage
analysis, index management, statistics, partition management, data compression
• Design and implement automation solutions for routine tasks, system reporting,
alerts, and notifications using OEM 12c/13c and custom scripts
• Experience with EBS Lift and Shift to OCI/AWS/Azure Cloud.
• Good understanding of OCI Cloud Manager.
• Configuration of EBS environment in High Availability Architecture using RAC and
• Strong understanding of Multi-tenant architecture.
• Strong understanding with database encryption
• Guide and support teams on Troubleshooting calls and help with identifying root
cause and address production issues quickly and effectively.
Overall, the candidate is expected to be a customer service-oriented individual
Necessary Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• 10 – 15 Years of EBS (R12.2 & R12.1) Application Administration
• Minimum of 10 years of Core Oracle DBA knowledge
• Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
• EBS cloning and patching experience
• Automate Scripts for EBS Administration.
• Should be able to handle multiple projects both project deliveries and managed services.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent written/verbal communication
• Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks
• US Citizens are required as per customer compliance requirement.
• Minimum 3 years of OCI/AWS/Engineered Systems is advantage.
• Working with or for an IT services related business
• Customer engagement experience is preferred
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.