Cintra is a multi-cloud and multi-database managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to modern cloud platforms. The company has a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.
One of the key focus areas for Cintra is to provide Mongodb managed services, this initiative has resulted in an immediate need for a Senior Mongodb database administrator to join our expert operations team which will be based out of United states.
The individual should be accustomed to providing customer facing services from advisory, implementation, upgrades, migrations to ongoing support. This role will play a technical lead role and an expert who understands industry-specific needs in order to provide the business-driven consulting to prospects as well as existing customer. If you want to be challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you.
• Experience with day-to-day database administration for Mongodb versions 3.2,3.4,3.6,4.0,4.2 and 4.4 in a clustered environment.
• Experience working with Mongodb community and enterprise versions.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native Ops Manager monitoring and troubleshooting tools for Mongodb running on Physical Servers and Virtual Machines
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for Mongodb Replication and sharding.
• Experience in implementing Mongodb Operational and Administrative tasks using Automated scripts.
• Knowledge of Indexes, index management, statistics and other DB Maintenance and Optimizations tasks
• Advanced knowledge of query analysis, performance monitoring and tuning, and maintenance routines
• Experience with database clustering
• Should have experience working on Mongodb upgrades and migration projects.
• Ability to be on-call as needed to guarantee customer SLAs
• Perform periodic health checks and reports on customer systems
• Help improve practices and common methodologies for Remote DBA team
Overall, the candidate is expected to be a customer service-oriented individual
Necessary Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• 10+ Years of database administration experience
• 5+ Years of Mongodb experience
• Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Mongodb Installation, upgrade and patching experience
• Automate Scripts for System Administration.
• Should be able to handle multiple projects both project deliveries and managed services.
• Excellent written/verbal communication
• Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exposure to Public clouds including AWS, GCP ,OCI and Mongodb Atlas database
Qualifications and Certifications
• BE or B.Tech or any other related professional degree preferred.
• Mongodb certified Database Administrator.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law