Job Title: Senior Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra is a multi-cloud and multi-database managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to modern cloud platforms. The company has a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.
One of the key focus areas for Cintra is to provide Oracle to Postgres migration services
including the migration of PL/SQL database code, this initiative has resulted in an immediate need for a Senior PL/SQL Developer to join our exert Oracle team which will be based out of the Chandigarh, India.
In addition to a bachelor’s degree/IT certification we are looking for strong
candidates able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, ability to take ownership and achieve
outcome-based goals with limited supervision.
• Database development to support database schema/data/PL/SQL migrations
• PL/SQL and SQL coding, tuning, and troubleshooting in all major versions of Oracle inc 19c
• Strong working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL features
• Understanding of Data Modeling concepts and Database design
• Experience with Oracle database code conversion to PostgreSQL
• Experience in data and schema migration techniques and tools
• Experience with Application Development Support
• Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL coding standards and best practices
• SQL and PL/SQL code performance tuning knowledge
Necessary Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
• 10+ years experience in database development on Oracle 11gR2 onwards with PL/SQL
• 10+ years development experience with database design, development and testing.
• Good interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner
• Exposure to Public clouds including AWS, GCP or OIC and cloud database services
• Experience with Oracle to PostgreSQL/mySQL database migration/conversion with automation
• Exposure to Oracle PL/SQL conversions to PostgreSQL
• Experience with developing Unix/Linux/ftp/SFTP/PGP/WINSCP scripts.
Qualifications and Certifications
• BE or B.Tech or any other related professional degree preferred.
• Oracle, PostgreSQL and other database certifications are preferred.
Cintra Software Private Limited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law