Job Title: Global Recruiter – Talent Acquisition Specialist
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra Software & Services is an established database services provider, multi cloud practice, Oracle Platinum Partner and AWS Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the US, UK and India.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic and keen in pursuing a career in Human Resource for our growing organization. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a disciplined approach to their work and excellent communication skills.
- Managing end to end Recruitment that includes sourcing, screening, interview scheduling & coordination, etc. within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Wide ranging experience/background with Cloud Solutions & Information technologies industry and business/functional concepts for the full life cycle of Human Capital Management
- Own the Tech recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs in order to create and execute an effective hiring strategy.
- Own the hiring strategy and work closely with hiring teams to meet your hiring goals and targets.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Will screen, interview, and prepare an ideal candidate for the role
- Build a healthy pipeline by sourcing from Job boards like Naukri, LinkedIn, Indeed etc.
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Able to plan hiring strategy with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings is a must.
- 2 – 6 years of industry experience in the end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
- Target driven, detail-oriented, and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates from a variety of sources, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing decision-making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in creating job role descriptions and requirements.
- Ability to execute Tech recruitment strategy keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- Strong written, oral communication,
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent Spoken and Written English.
- Extensive hiring/recruitment Experience in an IT Cloud company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills * Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law