Job Title: Senior Service Desk Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra is an enterprise multi-cloud integrator and managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to private and public cloud platforms. The company has a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.
We have an immediate need for a IT Service Desk analyst to join our talented Service desk team which will be based out of the Chandigarh, India. In addition to a bachelor’s degree/IT certification we are looking for strong self-starters able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, ability to take ownership and achieve outcome-based goals with minimal supervision.
- Certain responsibilities related to Level 1 Service Desk Support are identified briefly below:
- 24×7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support •Managing the central mailbox and addressing the user queries.
- Track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- Helpdesk (Ticket Logging, dispatching & email support)
- Liaison & co-ordinate with Level 1 support and escalate the issue to L2 on time.
- Ultimate responsibility for ownership of all customers incidents or logged service requests.
- Track the incidents to a conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- Take ownership of high severity Incident, engage and co-ordinate the support groups to ensure faster resolution.
- Sending the daily reports -Logged, Resolved, Open tickets [Pending with L2]
- Develop and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports and statistics on Service Desk team’s productivity.
- Provide Incident, query and service request management and monitoring (incl. escalation)
- Create SOP/Runbook and Maintain internal Service Desk Support/knowledge Base –Nucleus/Jira/Confluence
- Report on known outage and service impacts.
- Excellent knowledge and relevant experience in end-to-end Incident/Problem management(incl. escalation)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2-4 years of Incident management experience
- Minimum 2-4 years in using helpdesk ticketing system(JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy etc.)
- Good knowledge of ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management
- Analyze Incident trends, and recommend and implement actions, with approval, to reduce Incidents.
- Identify opportunities for service improvements.
- High level written and verbal communication skills (English)
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor the effectiveness of incident management process and make recommendations for improvement.
- Leading an ITIL based Service Desk, implementing and following best practice
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Share knowledge and coach Service Desk staff.
- Conduct Ticket, Email and Call audits to examine the quality and perfectness of services delivered.
- Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Must be flexible to work in rotating shifts.
- Support Service Desk KPI/TTI measures.
- Intermediate Excel skills for reporting (for e.g., VLOOKUP, Pivot, Index, Match)
- Be part of a rostered-oncall team during weekends
- Develop and maintain both technical and customer documentation for standards, processes and procedures.
- Strong customer service skills with a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated conflict management and resolution experience
Optional Skills Requirements
- Previous Experience/ Familiarity with Service Management/Incident management tools (JIRA service management, ServiceNow, Remedy etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills desired but not required.
- Experience/Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS desired but not required
- Minimum of 0-2 years IT experience within a IT Service Desk function preferred
Soft Skills Requirements
- The ability to work well with internal and customers facing teams is a requirement.
- Communication – both written and verbal – are very important skills in this role.
- Strong collaboration skills and knowledge of collaboration tools.
- Strong self-starter able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, ability to take ownership and achieve outcome-based goals with minimal supervision.
- Time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills in high pressure situations.
Qualifications and Certifications
- Education: BE or B.Tech or any other related professional degree preferred.
- ITIL/ITSM certifications desired but not required.
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.