Job Title: Solution Engineer (AWS)
Location: US (remote, with some travel)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cintra Software & Services is an established enterprise IT services provider. We have established partnerships with Oracle, AWS & Google Cloud, amongst others. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas & India.
We are looking to grow our established team with a Solutions Engineer who has extensive experience creating solutions based around Oracle software running on Amazon Web Services. This role requires positioning of Cintra’s solutions and services to our customers, partners, and prospects. The candidate will support the sales team in their selling efforts with minimal supervision.
Primary responsibilities involve qualification, discovery, design and presentation of solutions based on customer requirements. Previous hands-on and pre-sales technical experience with AWS and Oracle technologies is essential along with the ability to lead technical discussions and identify the right solution for our customers’ needs.
Position Required Experience
• Demonstrable track record of leading sales opportunities through their lifecycle including qualification, discovery, solution development, solution presentation, business case development and RFx’s, demonstrations & PoC’s
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience with the Oracle Database
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience with Oracle technology running in AWS plus other Cloud vendors (eg. Oracle, Google, Microsoft)
• Experience in a customer-facing role such as consultant, technical solutions engineer or solutions architect
• An understanding of methods and tooling for assessing cloud readiness, including the AWS Migration Acceleration Program (MAP)
• Ability to present complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
• Enthusiasm for hands on learning and a desire to understand how technology can solve business problems
• AWS Professional Cloud Architect certification
• Experience designing solutions based around containers and kubernetes
• Experience with Oracle technology running in Oracle OCI, GCP and/or Microsoft Azure
• An understanding of application development/deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance
• Experience with technologies that automate infrastructure and software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment, such as Ansible and Terraform.
• Experience with non-relational data management solutions like NoSQL & Hadoop
• Knowledge of security regulatory requirements, such as GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, SOX
• Knowledge of major IT technology trends such as Digital, Big Data, Distributed Computing & AI/ML
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
• Experience in a technical pre-sales role
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to generate detailed solution architecture diagrams
• Highly developed presentation skills
• BS degree or equivalent experience
Cintra Software & Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.