Cintra Software Private Limited is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the UK, New York, Dallas, India and Dubai.
We have an opening for a dynamic System Administrator, who is self-motivated and has strong experience as a Systems Administrator. The ideal candidate will bring both technical expertise and hands-on understanding of business process and operations. This position is the liaison between management, Information Services, Strategic Planning and Analysis, and the users of database applications.
The position involves a mixture of production support and project delivery activities. The individual filling this position is expected to work in shifts and provide production support ownership, tracking systems related tasks.
The individual must follow instructions and be focused on establishing and maintaining communication with both customers and Cintra Technical team to keep them updated. The individual will be planning, developing and researching all network methods to provide superior customer service. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior experience, we want to hear from you.
- Develop clear, concise installation, configuration procedures, runbooks and contributing to the maintenance of operational standards.
- Create automated approaches and scripts for system administration tasks where possible and appropriate
- Implement security measures in all technical activities to limit unauthorized access/use
- Provide advanced systems and intermediate network support as requested as part of troubleshooting analysis
- Present technology concepts and terminology to technical peers and customers
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Previous experience as a Linux/Windows and Unix Systems Administrator support enterprise environments
- Previous experience managing the infrastructure; Servers, Storage and network layer
- Intermediate expertise with Networking, such as: TCP/IP and UDP/IP, VLANs, DHCP, SMTP, network switches
- Intermediate expertise with Virtualization, such as: VMware and/or XEN/OVM
- Expertise with devops tools (ansible,puppet,chef)
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Linux OS/Server experience
- Networking experience (Hardware and Virtual Switches)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and firewalls
- Knowledge about Cloud Platforms (one or more of: OCI/AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge about Virtual Machine concepts
- Knowledge of Security related topics