Cintra is an established managed services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and has a global presence with offices in the North America, Europe, India and Middle east.
We have an opening for a dynamic System Administrator, who is self-motivated and has strong experience as a Systems Administrator with an emphasis on Solaris. The ideal candidate will bring both technical expertise and hands-on understanding of business process and operations. This position is the liaison between management, Information Services, Strategic Planning and Analysis, and the users of database applications.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment we would like to hear from you.
- Develop clear, concise installation, configuration procedures, runbooks and contributing to the maintenance of operational standards
- Create automated approaches and scripts for system administration tasks where possible and appropriate
- Implement security measures in all technical activities to limit unauthorized access/use
- Provide advanced systems and intermediate network support as requested as part of troubleshooting analysis
- Present technology concepts and terminology to technical peers and customers
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Previous experience as a Solaris, Linux/Windows, and Unix Systems Administrator supporting enterprise environments
- Previous experience managing the infrastructure; Servers, Storage and network layer
- Intermediate expertise with Networking, such as: TCP/IP and UDP/IP, VLANs, DHCP, SMTP, network switches
- Intermediate expertise with Virtualization, such as: VMware and/or XEN/OVM