Data Warehouse Automation enables Canadian retail giant new business insights, tangible ROI and a favorable share price impact.
As part of its efforts to better serve its customers, optimize sales performance and reduce costs, the Canadian retail giant turned to BI and Information Management as a strategic foundation to improve insight and business efficiencies.
- Business value in hours instead of months
- Better Business insights delivered faster
- Increased shareholder value
- Improved customer service
- More effective marketing
- Common language for Business & IT
- Ongoing change easily accommodated
- Operational cost reduction
- Superior ROI