Global Insurance firm adopts model-driven automation for Agile information management.
A multi-billion-dollar Europe-based global insurance firm with several lines of business and dozens of subsidiaries required a faster simpler method of delivering an enterprise-wide foundation for business intelligence (BI) and analytics initiatives.
- Consistent and accurate financial data
- Business & IT gap bridged
- Simplified speed and delivery of critical data
- Superior business intelligence
- Rapid decision-making
- Reliable and timely reports for compliance
- Automation of a repeatable process
- Self-sufficiency and agility