Move and Improve your Oracle E-Business Suite to the cloud – May 2018
During this recording, Abdul Sheikh, Cintra CTO, discusses migrating on-premises Oracle E-Business Suite applications to the Oracle Public Cloud.
The video looks at what you need to know and the journey you’ll follow when migrating Oracle applications to the public cloud. We’ll explain our powerful RapidCloud methodology, which enables us to migrate versions 11.x, 12.1 and 12.2 of Oracle applications to the cloud.
We’ll address platform conversion, migration, high-availability, license implications and agility once you’re in the cloud.
- How E-Business Suite lift-and-shift strategy fits into your overall cloud roadmap
- A review of the common versions and configurations of Oracle E-Business Suite on-premises architectures
- The challenges of traditional on-premises Oracle E-Business Suite application environments
- The benefits of running these applications on the Oracle Public Cloud
- Cintra’s RapidCloud for E-Business Suite cloud migration methodology
- Cloud reference architectures for E-Business Suite applications
- Migration considerations and tools
- Oracle software license considerations
- Managing EBS in the cloud